Sunday, April 12, 2020

MESSAGE Of The WEEK SUNDAY APRIL 12th, A NEW LIFE!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E -VOTIONAL

MESSAGE Of The WEEK SUNDAY APRIL 12th, A NEW LIFE!”; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E -VOTIONAL
dAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
April 12, 2020

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

This is Pastor Cecil A. Thompson and this is the One Year Bible Reading and message for April 12th

  Joshua 5:1-7:15
Luke 15:1-32
Psalm 81:1-16
Proverbs 13:1

PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK.
  Please click on the following link to listen to the message:

“A NEW LIFE!”
Galatians 2:20
 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.”

Prayer

Blessings dear hearts!  Walk with God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil  
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment