Friday, November 1, 2019

MESSAGE SATURDAY NOV 2nd, “HEAR ME LORD!” ; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL

MESSAGE SATURDAY NOV 2nd, “HEAR ME LORD!” ; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL
dAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
November 2, 2019

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

This is Pastor Cecil A. Thompson and this is the One Year Bible Reading and message for November 2nd

Ezekiel 3:16-65:14
 Hebrews 4:1-16
Psalm 104:24-35
Proverbs 26:27

PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK.
  Please click on the following link to listen to the message:

“HEAR ME LORD!” 
Psalm 86:1-7
“Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me; for I am poor and needy.  Preserve my life, for I am holy; You are my God; save Your servant who trusts in You! Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I cry to You all day long. Rejoice the soul of Your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.  For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.  Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.  In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, for You will answer me.” 
Prayer

Blessings dear hearts!  Walk with God today and be a blessing! 
- - - Pastor Cecil  
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment