Saturday, March 23, 2019

MESSAGE, SATURDAY MARCH 23rd, WE ARE NO ACCIDENT; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL

MESSAGE, SATURDAY MARCH 23rd, WE ARE NO ACCIDENT; PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON, DAILY E-VOTIONAL

DAILY-E-VOTIONAL  
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson

TO LISTEN TO THE DAILY E-VOTIONAL, CLICK ON THE LINK (OR COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER) FOR MY DAILY BLOG!
TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

MARCH 23, 2019
“WE ARE NO ACCIDENT!”
Psalm 19:14
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.”

When I was in high school I worked with my dad and brother in building a house. Sometimes I made glaring mistakes. I remember one such incident when my dad quipped, "Honestly, Son, sometimes I wonder why you were ever born!" I just grinned and sassily replied, "Well Dad, accidents happen!" He was quick to chastise my remark and assure me that I had certainly been no accident. I deeply regretted my sassy retort and never asked him to explain!

As a matter of fact, none of us are here by accident!  I am firmly convinced that God has a plan and purpose for each one of us. We may not have the same talents, gifts, or opportunities, but we have a unique purpose that God has designed for us.

I am struck by the reality that God is never surprised about where we are and what is happening around us. He is in complete control and has us there for a purpose. HIS PURPOSE!

I love the idea that each and every one of us has a course that is set out before us. We have not been this way before and the way may seem unfamiliar to us, but thank God, He goes before us and has set the course. All we have to do is keep our eyes on Him and follow. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it.”Psalm 139:4-6  

Blessings dear hearts! May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!  - - - Pastor Cecil
  
You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment