Friday, July 27, 2018

SATURDAY JULY 28th: One Year Bible Reading and MESSAGE “NOT A FRAIDY CAT!” Isaiah 41:10 DAILY-E-VOTIONAL

SATURDAY JULY 28th: One Year Bible Reading and MESSAGE “NOT A FRAIDY CAT!” Isaiah 41:10  DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
DAILY-E-VOTIONAL
BLESSINGS FROM THE HEART
Pastor Cecil A. Thompson
July 28, 2018

TO HEAR PASTOR CECIL READ THROUGH THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR, CLICK ON THIS LINK:

This is Pastor Cecil A. Thompson and this is the One Year Bible Reading and message for July 28th

2 Chronicles 21:1-23:21
Romans 11:13-36
Psalm 22:1-18
Proverbs 20:7

PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK.
  Please click on the following link to listen to the message:

“NOT A FRAIDY CAT!” 
Isaiah 41:10 
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”


Prayer

Blessings dear hearts!  
May God richly bless you as you bless others by your words and actions!

- - - Pastor Cecil 

You can also find previous Daily-E-Votionals to help you in your walk with the Lord at: www.Daily-E-Votional.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment