Friday, November 4, 2016

MESSAGE OF THE WEEK "BELLY ACHING BELIEVERS NOT WELCOME" TUMWATER CHAPEL PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON SUNDAY NOV 06, 2016

MESSAGE OF THE WEEK "BELLY ACHING BELIEVERS NOT WELCOME"  TUMWATER CHAPEL PASTOR CECIL A THOMPSON SUNDAY NOV 06, 2016


BELLY ACHING BELIEVERS NOT WELCOME
PHILIPPIANS 2:14-19
14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
17 Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. 18 For the same reason you also be glad and rejoice with me.

19 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you shortly, that I also may be encouraged when I know your state.



No comments:

Post a Comment