Thursday, October 6, 2016

PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK “WHAT AM I PREACHING?” based on Philippians 1:15-18 OCT 9, 2016


PASTOR CECIL A. THOMPSON TUMWATER CHAPEL MESSAGE OF THE WEEK “WHAT AM I PREACHING?” based on Philippians 1:15-18 OCT 9, 2016

You may recall I have started sending out a message of the week that relates to the study we will be having on Sunday. To  listen to the audio of the message click on the following: http://tumwaterchapelofgrace.blogspot.com/ 

Here is this week’s message WHAT AM I PREACHING?” based on Philippians 1:15-18 

15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from goodwill: 
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains; 
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel. 
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment